- MATERIAL: The spoon rest is made of high-quality onyx marble. Comes along with RADICALn Branded Secure Packaging.
- SIZE: Width: 3.5 Inches. Length: 8 Inches. Height: 0.7 Inches.
- EASY TO USE: A strong base with enough space to rest your utensil. It can also resist hot utensils and any damage which are taken out from the pot or elsewhere.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Can be utilized as a serving tray for candies, sweets &, etc.
- EASY TO CLEAN: A soft cloth is all you need to clean this marble spoon rest to avoid any scratches.
Please read the below facts about natural marble carefully so you an idea of what to expect.
Marble products may have visible not-so-deep cracks and pores on them. These cracks and pores are not to be considered as a damage because it is one of many characteristic of marble stone. We do check our products for any damages and these small not-so-deep cracks and pores don't affect the usage of the product in any way.
Marble products varies so much in color and veins on them. Having two identical pieces of same product is almost impossible and for that reason we cannot promise to deliver the exact look alike product shown in images. We have tried to showcase the variation by adding a batch image of each product in a product detailed page, wherever possible, so customers can build their expectations accordingly.
Marble products contain natural pores as part of its characteristics that may absorb liquids and confine them, if left on the surface for a too long. So it is always advisable to keep marble products clean and dry to avoid having stains.
Marble products can be cleaned using dish-washing liquid or detergent with warm water and pat dry immediately using a soft cloth.
Marble products must be carried with care. Due to its fragile nature, dropping or banging them on the surface could lead to deep cracks and could possibly end up broken.
Marble products are heat-resistant, still it is better to take extra care and avoid putting very hot items directly onto the product. Sudden heat may at times lead to cracks on the surface of the product.
you may also like
grab before it's gone