We recommend customers to read and follow the below guidelines to get the maximum benefit out of our products:
- Marble products contain natural pores as part of its characteristics that may absorb liquids and confine them, if left on the surface for a too long. So it is always advisable to keep marble products clean and dry to avoid having stains
- Marble products can be cleaned using dish-washing liquid or detergent with warm water and pat dry immediately using a soft cloth.
- Marble is a lot more durable than wood, but it's still better left out of the dishwasher. Detergents can harm the finish, and exposure to high heat and lots of water can take its toll, and even cause fractures and cracks.
- Marble products must be carried with care. Due to its fragile nature, dropping or banging them on the surface could lead to deep cracks and could possibly end up broken.
- Marble products are heat-resistant, still it is better to take extra care and avoid putting very hot items directly onto the product. Sudden heat may at times lead to cracks on the surface of the product.